The line for LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto during off peak season should take approximately 5 minutes. However, please note that lines can take up to 15 minutes or longer during peak season, such as March Break, the December Winter Break and the holidays.
Articles in this section
- Are we able to leave and re-enter the attraction?
- What is the best time to visit?
- What facilities are available for very young children?
- Will I have to queue to get into LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- How long can I normally expect a visit to last?
- Can I take any animals or pets to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto?
- Can I take a stroller or buggy around LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto?
- Why do I have to book into a time slot?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?