No. After tickets have been purchased, an order confirmation will be emailed to you. All you need is to take note of your order/confirmation number. The LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto team can issue your tickets on-site, when presented with the booking reference number, the payment card and photographic ID.
Articles in this section
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- I have purchased tickets for someone else, how do they collect their tickets?
- Do I need to print off my email confirmation?
- What are the Terms and Conditions of booking?
- What do I need to collect my tickets and where do I go?
- I have not received my ticket email confirmation, what should I do?
- I have not received my print at home tickets?
- I have lost my booking confirmation number?
- Do you offer e-ticket / print at home option?