To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we limit the number of visitors that can be in the Centre at one time. There are 30 minute windows between reservation times to control capacity in the attraction. This creates a better experience for all our guests!
Articles in this section
- What is the LEGO Collectible?
- What is an Individual Admission Ticket?
- Do you offer a family discount on tickets?
- Do you have a re-entry policy?
- Do you offer a senior citizen rate?
- Can I buy tickets for a same day visit?
- What is an Online Saver ticket?
- What is the flexible or "flexi" ticket?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- Why do I need to book a date and time for my visit?