When booking your ticket you will be asked to select a date and time for your arrival. This helps us make your experience more enjoyable by reducing queue times, speeding up your entry in to the attraction and reducing crowding. Once inside the attraction, you may stay as long as you like!
Articles in this section
- What is the LEGO Collectible?
- What is an Individual Admission Ticket?
- Do you offer a family discount on tickets?
- Do you have a re-entry policy?
- Do you offer a senior citizen rate?
- What is an Online Saver ticket?
- What is the flexible or "flexi" ticket?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- Why do I need to book a date and time for my visit?
- How can I get the best price?