There is a maximum of 2 people per car. This could be either 1 adult + 1 child, 2 children or 1 adult only. There can be a maximum 6 adults per cycle.
Articles in this section
- What is Merlin's Apprentice Ride?
- Is there an age or height restriction for Melin's Apprentice Ride?
- Can children ride by themselves?
- Can adults go on this ride?
- Do I need to wear shoes?
- How many people can ride in a carriage?
- Is the ride wheelchair accessible?
- Can I go on this ride more than once during my visit?
- The ride wasn't working when I visited - Can I get a refund?